INDI Library provide INDI::BaseClient class that encapsulates the most common functions required for a minimal INDI client. It supports:
- Connecting to INDI servers.
- Creation & manipulation of virtual devices: The class keeps a list of devices as they arrive from INDI server. It creates a virtual device to manage setting and retrieving the driver properties and status.
- Event notifications: The class sends event notification when:
- New driver is created.
- New property vector is defined.
- New property vector is set.
- Server connected/disconnected.
Read more on developing INDI client in the tutorials section