Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
27 Feb 2017
INDI development team is happy to announce the release of INDI Library v1.4.0. This new exciting release builds on the maturity of INDI Library and comes with many new supported devices and fixes for existing drivers. Several improvements and enhancements are included in this release including native support for Cygwin and MacOS platforms in addition to Linux, BSD, and Windows (Client only).
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: which autoguider ?

which autoguider ? 6 months 2 weeks ago #13624

• djibb
  • djibb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi guys !!

i have a Titan that doesn't work here and a QHY 5...that makes somes trouble sometimes (we are QHY5 owner to have this issue as I see on forum)

Is there a really good cheap cam that can autoguide "plug and play" with indi ?

happy new year !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

which autoguider ? 6 months 2 weeks ago #13632

What's wrong with your Atik Titan? I have been using this camera for quite a long time. The only problem I'm aware of it's power hungry so try connecting it over active USB hub.

which autoguider ? 6 months 1 week ago #13635

What mount are you using.

At the moment my QHY5 (Orion SSAG) is working on my system. I use it with Celestron AVX from a powered hub. Settings in guide module is Guider QHY5, Via Celestron gps, and enable 'Use pulse CMD' in celestron driver. Not sure what the Use pulse cmd really does, but it works.

Do however not abort exposures. This will give a error, and no more frames are received.
I opened a thread about it indilib.org/forum/ccds-dslrs/1766-indi-q...1-logs-included.html but I guess it was not noticed.

Proud owner of Observatory 17b - A remote Linux observatory.
Build thread @ SGL: Starting summers observatory project

which autoguider ? 6 months 1 week ago #13649

• djibb
  • djibb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Issue I have is I need to focus mannually guider. And to do this, I need a stable reading... or I have lots of issues. when some picture are taken, driver segfault, I need to relaunch indiserver... so it's a pain.

I want a stable guider :)

NB : for titan : my twos titans have issues under all linuxes I've tried, over all hub USB I've tried ;) (it happens...)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.653 seconds

Login

3rd Party

Choose from the numerous 3rd party INDI drivers to suit your needs!

Got Problem?

Check out the FAQ, the forum, and the bug tracking system to resolve any issues you might have!
You can also subscribe to INDI newsletter and development mailing lists to get the latest updates on INDI!

Gallery

Replica

Why INDI

Replica