INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Datyson T7M

• Thank you received: 87

Replied by nMAC on topic Datyson T7M

One last note, I generally find that 2x2 bin works better than 1x1. I does not hang so often.
Also try to keep the exposure >=1s like you said. I use 1s and works fine. Less than 1s is too fast if you are using it with client-server topology.
RPi USB can't cope with that.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by nMAC.
6 years 3 months ago #21550

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Chris on topic Datyson T7M

thanks, need some time to test it :)
any idea how to mount this cam to a simple finderscope 8x50?
SW Quattro CF 8" F4 - Canon 60DAW -Canon FD200mm F2.8 - allccd5v mono - Datyson T7M - iEQ45 8407 & iEQ45 8406 - RPi 3b ekos+kstars - LattePanda W10
6 years 3 months ago #21656

Mine was attached with a custom built PVC tubing adapter and works fine. But I have seen CNC adapters specially built for this purpose.
Something like this:

www.modernastronomy.com/shop/accessories...ght-through-finders/
6 years 3 months ago #21663

• Thank you received: 37

Replied by Chris on topic Datyson T7M

Finally got time to test the T7M. I made a adapter myself for the finderscope to test it.
I directly noticed the calibration process didn't run smoothly what PHD recognized see attachments.
Now I will make anothe cable as well to test the pinlayout for the T7M as posted earlier here.

SW Quattro CF 8" F4 - Canon 60DAW -Canon FD200mm F2.8 - allccd5v mono - Datyson T7M - iEQ45 8407 & iEQ45 8406 - RPi 3b ekos+kstars - LattePanda W10
6 years 2 months ago #22546
Attachments:

Thanks for your report. It seems you have the same problem but on the RA Axis. Mine is on DEC (North). I am starting to think this cheap cameras all have problems with the ST4 port :-( More reports on this camera would be useful. Please post your results with new cables. I have extensively debug my camera but to no results. At least it works fine with pulse guiding!

One other thing, before making new cables, try to guide it manually with camera relays (ST4) with PHD, with a large pulse to see if all 4 axis works. NORTH direction fails on mine. That will give confirmation.

Regards.
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by nMAC.
6 years 2 months ago #22547

Replied by Aleksej Beljaew on topic Datyson T7M

Hello Chris,

did you managet the T7M to run with PHD2?
Got the same problem. Wondering if you could share the pinlayout or a solution to fix this problem with T7M and PHD2

regards
1 year 1 month ago #90513

Time to create page: 0.423 seconds