Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
08 Apr 2018
INDI development team is happy to announce the release of INDI Library v1.7.0. This new exciting release builds on the maturity of INDI Library and comes with many new supported devices and fixes for existing drivers.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: ASI gain vs. focus module

ASI gain vs. focus module 3 weeks 5 days ago #26702

I recently somehow managed to get my asi178 (and I think the asi120 as well) stuck in a mode that has the gain grayed out in the ekos focus module. Has anyone else encountered this and or how to fix it?
Toggling the automatic gain check box doesn't help, or report a change. I can change the gain in indi control panel but it doesn't update the chage in ekos unless I reselect the camera in the drop down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: knro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ASI gain vs. focus module 3 weeks 2 days ago #26739

Thanks for the report. This is now fixed in Nightly PPA, and should be available as well in the next KStars release.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Herrhausen, Blueshawk

Jasem Mutlaq
Support INDI & Ekos; Get StellarMate Astrophotography Gadget.
How to Submit Logs when you have problems?
Add your observatory info

ASI gain vs. focus module 3 weeks 16 hours ago #26792

Oh hey that was a real bug this time. :) So many of them turn out do be self inflicted I always assume my end first. Thanks for looking at it and I'm glad you could reproduce the problem so easily. I'll give it a go next chance I get.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

Login

3rd Party

Choose from the numerous 3rd party INDI drivers to suit your needs!

Got Problem?

Check out the FAQ, the forum, and the bug tracking system to resolve any issues you might have!
You can also subscribe to INDI newsletter and development mailing lists to get the latest updates on INDI!

Gallery

Replica

Why INDI

Replica