Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
08 Apr 2018
INDI development team is happy to announce the release of INDI Library v1.7.0. This new exciting release builds on the maturity of INDI Library and comes with many new supported devices and fixes for existing drivers.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: input new camera resolution

input new camera resolution 2 weeks 6 days ago #26801

• petarm
  • petarm's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
Hi all, i am having an issue with resetting my gphoto setting in ekos.

I have upgraded from a canon 1100d which has a resolution of 4272x2848 to canon 550d which has a resolution of 5184x3456.

In the indi control panel i have updated the image resolution settings (from 4272x2848 to 5184x3456), but the information does not come across to ekos where in the capture module. It keeps the old resolution (4272x2848) when i image in FITS format. If i image using the Native (or cr2 raw format), the updated resolution (5184x3456) is used.

Can anyone explain how i can fix this issue.

regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Takahashi FC-100DF, Skywatcher HEQ5 Pro, Baader modified Canon 550D, Orion 50mm guide scope with ZWO ASI 120MC, homebuilt BT Moonlite focuser, Asus Tinkerboard running Armbian Ubuntu 16.04LTS with kstars ( github.com/Patrick-81/NAFABox )

Solved: input new camera resolution 2 weeks 4 days ago #26884

• petarm
  • petarm's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Takahashi FC-100DF, Skywatcher HEQ5 Pro, Baader modified Canon 550D, Orion 50mm guide scope with ZWO ASI 120MC, homebuilt BT Moonlite focuser, Asus Tinkerboard running Armbian Ubuntu 16.04LTS with kstars ( github.com/Patrick-81/NAFABox )
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

Login

3rd Party

Choose from the numerous 3rd party INDI drivers to suit your needs!

Got Problem?

Check out the FAQ, the forum, and the bug tracking system to resolve any issues you might have!
You can also subscribe to INDI newsletter and development mailing lists to get the latest updates on INDI!

Gallery

Replica

Why INDI

Replica