INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Some problems with Raspberry Pi2 - QHY5

• Thank you received: 2
Hello,

Again try some test, to migrate my astro material under linux, I try to use a Raspberry Pi as indiserver, but I can't connect my QHY5 on ???

I read that broadcastyourseb had made this work. And I read that there is maybe a file, /etc/udev/rules.d/85-qhyccd.rules where I have to add the VID/PID of my camera ... but it doesn't exist.

Or maybe qhy5 don't work with the PI2, but it don't understant why the indi driver is in the INDI Library for Raspberry PI 1.0.0

I work with the last raspbian and last INDI Library for Raspberry PI 1.0.0.

best regards
9 years 1 week ago #3880

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The file is located in /lib/udev/rules.d/85-qhy.rules

Also, try updating to the latest Raspberry PI v1.1.0. QHY is still working on armv7l version which I will include once it is ready.
9 years 6 days ago #3937

• Thank you received: 2
hello,

Finaly, I update my raspberry, and my QHY ccd works.

But ... I need to run the indiserver as root ... or sudo indiserver ... I don't inderstant why ... but it works

Thank's for this great job ;)

a last thing, in the download page, the 'change' date don't change ... I was watching it for several days ... and finaly I try to redownload and I see that it was update.
9 years 1 day ago #3998

• Thank you received: 9
I now have 2 qhy cameras working no problem. The temp setting is now fixed as well. Just make sure you have QHY driver 1.5 thanks for all the hard work from Jasem and LZR... Bruce
8 years 10 months ago #4425

Time to create page: 0.543 seconds