INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

[Solved] Frame size not update with gphoto

• Thank you received: 1
Hi all,

I use a EOS1200D and actually I have some trouble with the frame size in the ccd tab of Ekos. I found some posts about such issue which was related to some bug in DCRaw. My problem seems to be different.

After the first photo, the frame size is updated in the Indi control panel but not updated in the Ekos CCD Tab. The little arrow to increase the resolution is disabled.

The funny thing is that sometime it works but I cannot find what I can do to make it working every time.

I use the indilib on a Rasbery Pi2. I compiled from the source found here. For Kstars I use the version 2.2.0 (The standard Debian Jessie version)

What is the trigger to make the field refreshed? I looked in the source code but I didn't found...

Thanks

Jean-Philippe
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Jean-Philippe.
8 years 3 months ago #6105

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2.2 is quite old. Please use a more recent version of KStars (current development version is 2.5) and then check if you have this problem.
8 years 3 months ago #6107

• Thank you received: 1
Thank you!

You right. It was an old version of KStars.I changed the actual development version and it is OK now.

I tried to compile from source for the Debian Jessie but it seems that there is some trouble because the packet extra-cmake-modules is not included in Jessie. I compiled and installed manually but the is some cmake errors.

Finally I used an Ubuntu 15.10 and Install it with the explanation you wrote on this forum and it works well.

Thanks again.

Jean-Philippe
8 years 3 months ago #6134

Time to create page: 0.846 seconds