INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Minor Issue: Mac Kstars/Ekos Often Crashes on Disconnect/Exit

• Thank you received: 7
Minor as it happens when you've already finished using it and closing things down but I'm seeing a lot of crashes of KStars/Ekos when I disconnect/stop the remote InidServer or when I exit Kstars.

They are generally a EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV). I have crash logs if they are useful to anybody who might know how to investigate. A bit long to post in the thread but let me know if somebody wants some.

But it's a minor issue as when you disconnect/Stop Indi/exit KStars you are normally closing things down anyway so it does not really affect you.
6 years 9 months ago #17868

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please open a bug at bugs.kde.org and submit the crash log. Everything matters to improve KStars/Ekos/INDI, thanks!
6 years 9 months ago #17870

6 years 9 months ago #17871

Edit: **** Ignore this as the changes/commit have now appeared (just seemed to take some time) ****

Out of interest, I got a automated e-mail you'd fixed the bug but whenever I click on the commit link I get "Bad commit reference: 4442dc4f665978f073c00b5df32c1faa3f2f4c8b" response. But I don't fully understand how the system works or where the source code is held.

Just personal interest - thought I'd have a look at the change made; so not an important question.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Ian.
6 years 9 months ago #17895

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds