INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Lock Telescope Center wont unlock

• Thank you received: 53
I was chasng down a problem last night and in the process, in Kstars, I clicked the Toggle Lock Telescope Center buton. That worked as expected. But if I tried to disable it by clicking again it would not change. The only way I could uncheck the button was to clcik Toggle Telescope Tracking but it did not disable the function. The result was that I could not select another target as the lock function kept returning to its lock position. The only way I could select another target was to disconnect INDI and stop the server. Alternatively close down Kstars

PS: The actual problem I was trying to resolve was Kstars occasionally resetting my hemisphere to North when I connected the EQMOD mount, which is controlled from the RPi. I could then not move to a target as I would hit a horizon limit. I'll gather some more information on that as it is intermittent and, of course, during the day everything works perfectly. I have a sneaking suspicion it is related to alignment.
6 years 7 months ago #18877

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The telescope lock issue is now fixed in GIT. Regarding North/South hemisphere, KStars does not change that, it's from INDI. If it changes by itself then there is a bug in the driver.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ken Self
6 years 7 months ago #18883

• Thank you received: 53
Thanks. I'll post separately about the North/South problem once I have more data.
6 years 7 months ago #18884

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds