Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
20 Aug 2017
INDI development team is happy to announce the release of INDI Library v1.5.0. This new exciting release builds on the maturity of INDI Library and comes with many new supported devices and fixes for existing drivers.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Camera debug setting disabled immediately after I enable it

Camera debug setting disabled immediately after I enable it 1 week 3 days ago #20015

Does anyone have an idea what may cause the Camera Debug setting to immediately disable after it is enabled?

I have enabled capture logs but I can't view any logs (selecting seems to do nothing) and can't find anywhere that configures the log path directory.

Where and when does the log path get created?

Running Ubuntu Mate, Raspberry Pi 3 and a QSI camera.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Camera debug setting disabled immediately after I enable it 1 week 3 days ago #20017

I believe it is related to the new log management feature.
In EKOS there is a new Logs button in Step 2: Start and Stop INDI, next to the Start INDI button. From there you can enable debugging of drivers.

Camera debug setting disabled immediately after I enable it 1 week 3 days ago #20019

I have noticed that dialogue window but it does not help.
Selecting [Open Logs Directory] does nothing there as well.
Where should the logs reside?

Camera debug setting disabled immediately after I enable it 1 week 3 days ago #20021

/home/*****/.local/share/kstars/logs
The following user(s) said Thank You: phomer60

Camera debug setting disabled immediately after I enable it 1 week 3 days ago #20022

Thanks, I have now been able to see the logs.
The next question is why the view buttons are'nt working.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Login

1. 3rd Party

Choose from the numerous 3rd party INDI drivers to suit your needs!

1. Got Problem?

Check out the FAQ, the forum, and the bug tracking system to resolve any issues you might have!
You can also subscribe to INDI newsletter and development mailing lists to get the latest updates on INDI!

Gallery

Replica

Why INDI

Replica