INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Scheduler quits stating job complete when it hasn't started

• Thank you received: 20
Pulled from git today and built.

I'm having a problem with the scheduler. It ran a job once. When I reset the job and run it again, it does everything up to the capture part, launches the capture, and says it is complete and exits. Logfile snippet:
[2018-01-29T22:45:00.270 MST DEBG ][   org.kde.kstars.ekos.capture] - Preparing capture job "Light" for execution.
[2018-01-29T22:45:00.270 MST DEBG ][   org.kde.kstars.ekos.capture] - Job "Light" already complete.
[2018-01-29T22:45:00.270 MST DEBG ][   org.kde.kstars.ekos.capture] - All capture jobs complete.

If I open the .esq file it shows status "idle". I restarted Ekos and tried again, same result.
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Greg.
6 years 2 months ago #22765

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 20
I believe I figured this out. The fact that the job ran once but not again was an indicator.

Renaming the file from the first job allowed the job to start and capture. The software must be erring on the side of not overwriting previous images.

Feature request - set up defaults such that a unique identifier is always appended to an image. TS would do, but it defaults to off. It's pretty easy to overlook - I did it several times at this point. Oops.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eric
6 years 2 months ago #22766

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds