Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
08 Apr 2018
INDI development team is happy to announce the release of INDI Library v1.7.0. This new exciting release builds on the maturity of INDI Library and comes with many new supported devices and fixes for existing drivers.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: EKOS VM

EKOS VM 1 week 2 hours ago #25144

• Bernard
  • Bernard's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am testing Stellarmate, but as i have equipements connected either to windows desktop or pi3, i would like to be able to do some Ekos tests when connecter on Windows.
I have Kstars with Ekos on Windows.
But i understand that i need also to have the INDI server on the windows machine to run all as local.
I saw a EKOS VM package, which is suppose could be the solution to run all local on windows, but i cannot find any link to download it....
Where can i find it ?
Or is there another solution to run all local on Windows ?
regards
Bernard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EKOS VM 1 week 1 hour ago #25151

I stopped it for now, it was eating too much bandwidth that I cannot afford. 120,000+ downloads of 1.5GB file, you do the math. Maybe when I update to 18.04, I can make a torrent available if anyone want to seed it.

If you have StellarMate, just connect everything to it and control it from Ekos on Windows. Running the hardware via a VM only works partially and not exactly reliable. This is especially true for CCD/DSLR cameras, for simpler things like mounts/focusers, they could work fine.

Jasem Mutlaq
Support INDI & Ekos; Get StellarMate Astrophotography Gadget.
How to Submit Logs when you have problems?
Add your observatory info

EKOS VM 1 week 58 minutes ago #25152

• Bernard
  • Bernard's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
ok, thks, so i will reconnect to the pi3 :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

Login

3rd Party

Choose from the numerous 3rd party INDI drivers to suit your needs!

Got Problem?

Check out the FAQ, the forum, and the bug tracking system to resolve any issues you might have!
You can also subscribe to INDI newsletter and development mailing lists to get the latest updates on INDI!

Gallery

Replica

Why INDI

Replica