INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Filter wheel issue

• Thank you received: 155
I entered seven filters into the INDI filter wheel module and it seemed to work well. I set up a schedule with some of the filters and they all were listed correctly just as I entered them. But then after plate solving in the alignment tool I noticed that filters were no longer correctly listed. It reverted back to some generic settings, not the filters I have.
5 years 9 months ago #26629

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 301

Replied by Eric on topic Re:Filter wheel issue

Seems straightforward, but did you save the configuration in the INDI panel? Was the configuration then restored properly when reconnecting the driver? When restarting indiserver?

-Eric
5 years 9 months ago #26631

• Thank you received: 155

Replied by Peter Kennett on topic Re:Filter wheel issue

Yes, I entered the details in INDI, and saved it. I rebooted several times during the night and each time it brought the filter sets to the camera module, but after going to Alignment it would still populate the field with default settings. I need to try again tonight in a more careful test - as It may just be something I missed - or the lack of caffeine at 3AM.
5 years 9 months ago #26637

• Thank you received: 301

Replied by Eric on topic Re:Filter wheel issue

If you are using a sequence job that was created before your changes to the filter wheel, it's possible that this causes an issue. If the filter arrays differ in setup and in sequence, the capture tab will behave a bit erratically. I've not delved into this with the scheduler, it needs a warning in that situation to avoid the weird behavior.

-Eric
5 years 9 months ago #26639

Time to create page: 0.945 seconds