Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
27 Feb 2017
INDI development team is happy to announce the release of INDI Library v1.4.0. This new exciting release builds on the maturity of INDI Library and comes with many new supported devices and fixes for existing drivers. Several improvements and enhancements are included in this release including native support for Cygwin and MacOS platforms in addition to Linux, BSD, and Windows (Client only).
Read More...

TOPIC: Ekos on Mac OS X ?

Ekos on Mac OS X ? 1 week 3 days ago #15249

I use Pi as a server and remotely on Mac.
I hope FCUSB can be used if you can select FCUSB on Ekos on Mac so please add it to the list.

How do I add an XML file?

Postscript
Since it had kde-l10n-ja in MacPort, it was installed, but unfortunately it was not localized.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ekos on Mac OS X ? 1 week 2 days ago #15262

Ok, for right now, the easiest way would be for you to copy and paste this into your favorite text editor and save it as indi_shoestring.xml

<!--?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?-->
<driversList>
<devGroup group="Focusers">
<device label="Shoestring Astronomy FCUSB">
<driver name="FCUSB Focuser">indi_fcusb_focuser</driver>
<version>1.1</version>
</device>
</devGroup>
</driversList>

Then once you do that, copy and paste the file into KStars.app/Contents/MacOS/indi
If you don't know how to get into the app, just right click on it and select "show package contents"
The following user(s) said Thank You: T-Studio

Ekos on Mac OS X ? 1 week 2 days ago #15263

Actually, we are discussing right now about possibly getting more xml files in there by default

Ekos on Mac OS X ? 1 week 1 day ago #15338

I was able to display it on the OS X Kstars, Ekos list.
Thank you very much.

Currently, I am challenging OSX Kstars localization.
I installed kde - 10 ln on MacPort, but it was not reflected in Kstars.
Since there was a Kstars language file in the installation file, let's investigate a little more.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Login

3rd Party

Choose from the numerous 3rd party INDI drivers to suit your needs!

Got Problem?

Check out the FAQ, the forum, and the bug tracking system to resolve any issues you might have!
You can also subscribe to INDI newsletter and development mailing lists to get the latest updates on INDI!

Gallery

Replica

Why INDI

Replica