Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
20 Aug 2017
INDI development team is happy to announce the release of INDI Library v1.5.0. This new exciting release builds on the maturity of INDI Library and comes with many new supported devices and fixes for existing drivers.
Read More...

TOPIC: Indi on the rocks (a Rock64 to be exact)

Indi on the rocks (a Rock64 to be exact) 5 days 16 hours ago #21484

First, apologies for my previous, excessively long post - should have copied into a file.

In the meantime I found a library for the GPIOs that I was able to install on the Rock64. Need to think how to test / verify that it works - a test script is provided, I need to do the wiring.

github.com/swkim01/RPi.GPIO-PineA64

Best, Helge

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Indi on the rocks (a Rock64 to be exact) 2 days 3 hours ago #21531

Just to come of an issue discussed in the past, which is “inverted colors” for the program windows. I did some more analysis and swapped the colors, using the theme settings/customizing. That actually revealed that it is not the entire program window of EKOS that has inverted colors (black instead of white), but just the content, see screenshot. So, maybe there is nothing wrong with the window color settings, but a conflict that KStars/Ekos runs into on the rock64 - either due to its architecture or operating system (I am using the ayufan-Mate os)

@ Jasem, can you kindly have a look and let me know what is your opinion?
Attachments:

Indi on the rocks (a Rock64 to be exact) 1 day 19 hours ago #21543

Hi Jasem,

Just wondering about the following: concerning the issue reported below (pls see also screenshot) - could it potentially make a difference to install KStars / Ekos from source, instead of ppa?

Thanks, Helge

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

Login

3rd Party

Choose from the numerous 3rd party INDI drivers to suit your needs!

Got Problem?

Check out the FAQ, the forum, and the bug tracking system to resolve any issues you might have!
You can also subscribe to INDI newsletter and development mailing lists to get the latest updates on INDI!

Gallery

Replica

Why INDI

Replica