INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

QHY9s CFW2-s filter wheel unable to reach 1st possition

• Thank you received: 2
I'm trying to run my astro imaging setup (EQ-5/HEQ5, QHY9s and QHY5L for guinding) with RPi3 running indiserver and controlling it remotely from an old Acer Aspire one 255 netbook. Raspberry is running most recent raspbian and Acer most recent Kubuntu. I failed to install libraries and drives on Acer, actually the only machine I managed was Raspberry... The main purpose of this is that I didn't like ASCOM platform - chaotic, dozen small windows overlaying each other and unstable under astroart (freezing).

Filter wheel is connected to QHY9 camera and at connection the wheel runs through all positions and stops at No#1 (correct behavior according to manual). If I choose filter from dropbox:
#1 returns filter 2
#2 returns filter 3
#3 returns filter 4
#4 returns filter 5
#5 returns NOTHING
#6 ~ 9 returns nothing (filter wheel has 5 possitions)

After I change the filter I cannot reach No#1 anymore.

Is it a bug or can I fix it somewhere?

_________
I have one more issue with EKOS - window is too tall so I cannot see the very bottom. Are there any buttons under progress bar in CCD tab? Netbook is running at 1024x600px resolution and there is no simple way how to blow it up in Kubuntu.
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Jan Hruby. Reason: Solved
7 years 4 months ago #12874

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

just tested in EZCAP and I can select all 5 filters and return to No#1 without any problem. On the other hand ASCOM does not recognize filter wheel at all.
7 years 4 months ago #12939

Now it's working perfectly. Thanks a lot.
7 years 1 month ago #15090

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds