Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
27 Feb 2017
INDI development team is happy to announce the release of INDI Library v1.4.0. This new exciting release builds on the maturity of INDI Library and comes with many new supported devices and fixes for existing drivers. Several improvements and enhancements are included in this release including native support for Cygwin and MacOS platforms in addition to Linux, BSD, and Windows (Client only).
Read More...

TOPIC: Astroberry Focuser with Adafruit Motor HAT

Astroberry Focuser with Adafruit Motor HAT 2 months 2 days ago #17297

Everything's OK. You need to remove libs directory from your build directory before every consecutive cmake run. The driver is using submodules and there's no easy way to do this. So you need to rm -rf /home/rob/astroberry-amh/build/libs everytime you recompile the driver.
Also make sure that you run sudo make install instead ust make install. Everything should work just fine when you follow these. If not, just let me know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Astroberry Focuser with Adafruit Motor HAT 2 months 2 days ago #17298

Thank you for your fast reply. I'll try again tomorrow.
Don't you ever sleep? :)

Astroberry Focuser with Adafruit Motor HAT 2 months 1 day ago #17302

I'm a digital bot, I don't need any sleep ;) But seriously, You got me in the middle of imaging session and while it runs I often do some reading.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RobJones

Astroberry Focuser with Adafruit Motor HAT 1 month 4 weeks ago #17324

• Ihoujin
  • Ihoujin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Here are the STL files for my focuser; including images parts list and some instruction/guidance. Some of these parts have been revised slightly but not tested, I don't expect there to be any issues with them. I designed tolerances into some parts that click together that work on the printer available to me. Different printers may offer different results. Gear shafts are particularly finicky.
Best of luck!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: RobJones

Astroberry Focuser with Adafruit Motor HAT 1 month 3 days ago #17850

• Ihoujin
  • Ihoujin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Hello Kaczorek. Recently I noticed that although I have indi_amh_focuser.xml in /usr/share/indi, the driver is not on my list now. It only appears in a profile I have already set-up earlier. Not sure how to address this.
The driver does still function in that profile mind you.

Nevermind. I fixed it by moving the executable from /usr/local/bin to /usr/bin

Last Edit: by Ihoujin.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds

Login

3rd Party

Choose from the numerous 3rd party INDI drivers to suit your needs!

Got Problem?

Check out the FAQ, the forum, and the bug tracking system to resolve any issues you might have!
You can also subscribe to INDI newsletter and development mailing lists to get the latest updates on INDI!

Gallery

Replica

Why INDI

Replica