INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Could not connect to focuslynx & my focuser not listed

• Thank you received: 8
Hello.
Last night I was setting aside a bit of time to learn how to use Ekos and Indi. I made some progress but one piece of equipment didn't connect. That was my Focuslynx controller.

On A PC with Windows it occupies COM3 and connects without issue using the focuslynx controller software. However I could not get Indi to connect when I switched it over to my raspberry pi 3.
I did a scan ports and it found a port but I don't understand if there was something else I was supposed to do? Everything was "green" except the connection bubble. When I clicked connect it tried for a few seconds and then gave me an error asking me to make sure it was plugged in and turned on. Which of course it was.

Also just as an aside here, my specific focus motor is the Feathertouch Posi motor. Here is the link to the product: starlightinstruments.com/store/index.php...th=96&product_id=407
I have it highlighted in the attached screenshot.

Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Micheal Fields.
6 years 6 months ago #18957
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Can you please submit the INDI logs for the focuser? Check signature for video. Make sure you turn logging on before you connect. You might want to uncheck Auto Connect in your equipment profile first so that it doesn't automatically connect immediately after starting INDI.
6 years 6 months ago #18972

I contacted Optec about this issue
6 years 6 months ago #18980

• Thank you received: 8
I will try to submit logs soon. Thank you.
6 years 6 months ago #18984

I added PDMS, so please update tomorrow and run the logging anyway to make sure it works fine.
6 years 6 months ago #18986

Time to create page: 0.413 seconds