INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Xagyl Filter Wheel, not responding

• Thank you received: 0
Hello all,

I am having a problem with my Xagyl 5 position filter wheel, it will connect in INDI Server, I can get all green lights, I can tick the initialize button in options and it will initialize and spin the the wheel, It will reboot from the reboot button... In other words pretty much respond while accessing it from within INDI Server panel, BUT... When I go to Ekos and try to move the filter wheel with the tab for doing so under the Camera Tab... Nothing happens, it is listed as connected still in the INDI Server panel, but I get nothing from the control in the Camera tab. It is not "locked" I checked on that to be sure, the lock is unchecked. Any Ideals?! Is there something I am missing or not doing correctly? Everything else works.. The mount, the focusers, the guide camera, the primary imaging camera, the Astrometry, the autofocus... Just the filter wheel not doing anything when trying to use it in the Ekos control panel.... I don't even get an error code report in the bottom information window, its like it just doesn't register in the Ekos.

Thanks in advance for any ideals or help!

Mark
6 years 1 month ago #23321

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Say it's at Position 1 initially. In Capture module, if you selected Position 2, and THEN captured an image, it does not change?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark
6 years 1 month ago #23335

• Thank you received: 40
Hey Mark,
If this issue still exists for you can you set logging to debug level (The 'Logs' button In EKOS next to where you start or connect to INDI, tick Verbose and File and Filter Wheel.) then try moving the filter wheel from EKOS again and post the debug logs so that we can have a look.
-- Hans
5 years 8 months ago #27827

Time to create page: 0.302 seconds