Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
08 Apr 2018
INDI development team is happy to announce the release of INDI Library v1.7.0. This new exciting release builds on the maturity of INDI Library and comes with many new supported devices and fixes for existing drivers.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: ASI EFW can't set AutoFocus in Filter Dialog

ASI EFW can't set AutoFocus in Filter Dialog 2 months 1 week ago #25797

I am trying to set up my ASI EFW to automatically autofocus on filter change.

In the capture screen I click on the filter icon and get the filter settings dialog. When I click on the autofocus for row 1, I see the checkbox and can add or remove a checkmark. However, when I click in the autofocus column for any other row I see the checkbox but cannot add a checkmark.

When I turn on the debug logs for the Filter Wheel, I see this line whenever I click on anything in the filter settings dialog:
[2018-05-04T20:18:06.054 CDT WARN ][                       default] - QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
[2018-05-04T20:18:18.650 CDT WARN ][                       default] - QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
[2018-05-04T20:18:20.696 CDT WARN ][                       default] - QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
[2018-05-04T20:18:21.903 CDT WARN ][                       default] - QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open

The driver indi_asi_wheel is version 0.8 Interface 16

The filter wheel moves as commanded and I have been able to change and save the options.
I should add that when I use the FW Simulator I am able to check the autofocus boxes on all rows and there are no errors or warnings in the log file.

Is there any other debug information I can collect?

I am running 1.7.2 on Ubuntu 18.04.

Thank you.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by astronate.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds

Login

3rd Party

Choose from the numerous 3rd party INDI drivers to suit your needs!

Got Problem?

Check out the FAQ, the forum, and the bug tracking system to resolve any issues you might have!
You can also subscribe to INDI newsletter and development mailing lists to get the latest updates on INDI!

Gallery

Replica

Why INDI

Replica