INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

How to add a second optical train

• Thank you received: 0
Hi, I'm using the 3.6.3 Stable version on a Linux Zorin Laptop and I don't know how to add a second optical train. Can you help me?
See the attached screenshot.
Regards,
Carlos
7 months 4 weeks ago #95344
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 33
I am using 3.6.6 stable but it should be similar in the older version. When you click the button for Optical train (in Capture module) you have the option to add them. Your screenshot is of the telescopes & lenses window which is one level down. (ie. this button is on the Optical trains window)
Clear Skies,
Pramod

My kit: SW 130PDS on a HEQ5 Pro mount, ZWO ASI533mc Pro, 30mm guidescope with ASI120mm mini, managed using Kstars/Ekos, RPi with Stellarmate OS, ASI224mc, bits and bobs for visual observations.
7 months 4 weeks ago #95345

• Thank you received: 281
Click the pencil on any tab (e.g. capture) to bring up the Optical Train Dialog then hit + to add a new train...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos MS
7 months 4 weeks ago #95370
Attachments:

• Thank you received: 33
Thanks John. I struggle to add screenshots at the moment (only way seems to be to save as a file & then upload :-( )
Clear Skies,
Pramod

My kit: SW 130PDS on a HEQ5 Pro mount, ZWO ASI533mc Pro, 30mm guidescope with ASI120mm mini, managed using Kstars/Ekos, RPi with Stellarmate OS, ASI224mc, bits and bobs for visual observations.
7 months 3 weeks ago #95375

• Thank you received: 281
Yes, as far as I know.
7 months 3 weeks ago #95376

Time to create page: 0.553 seconds