INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Odroid C2... will atik CCD work a day ?

• Thank you received: 9
Hi all :)

I'm just new owner of a powerfull odroidC2. It's a ARMV8, and is provided with ubuntu 16.04 64 bit (yep...64 bits ;) )

So all opensource stuff is working very well. indiserver/kstars run really smoothie.

But... no 64 bit ARM package for atik drivers... Does anyone know if it's planned ?

Thanks a lot ;)

I'm using this thread to yell about Atik : I have so many troubles with atik stuff under linux, that I'm really wondering if I will not sell my 2 titans (none of them work under linux) and 420M and 420C (not working on odroid C2) for a really under linux always functionning stuff. It's more expensive for sure but by selling Atik stuf, I can buy something else.

JB
7 years 8 months ago #9407

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 174
Sorry, no 64 bit driver for ARM. But all INDI stuff in 32 bit version is statically linked, it is probably possible to add 32 bit libraries and use it. Or even better replace system with 32 bit version, I see no point of using 64 bit linux on such device :)

Titan can be really a problematic device. I have one working always and with everything, but also have a lot of reports, that it doesn't work with some linux or mac machines. On the other hand, I never heard about any issue with 3xx/4xx class cameras, 420 should work.

Peter
7 years 8 months ago #9408

420 works like a charm... when i works ;)
May be you can help me to debug it. I have a issue with libcfitsio lib, then I make a link... but it doesn't work.
If 420 works... I will deal with it. I have make a big red cross on my titans ;) (under linux)

I will join you on gmail.
7 years 8 months ago #9409

7 years 8 months ago #9410

Yep, but I have created the symlink before and have a "ELF error 64 bit"... so... i installed armhf library... DON'T DO THAT!! it breaks lots of thing... I'm just getting out theses troubles.
So, I will wait for a 64 arm release...
7 years 8 months ago #9411

Do you have a link to the image of this system? I have one C2 somewhere, will try to install it and make 64 bit build.
7 years 8 months ago #9412

de.eu.odroid.in/ubuntu_16.04lts/
you will find 64 bits image for C2 ;)
7 years 8 months ago #9413

OK, it's too late today, but I'll try it next week...
7 years 8 months ago #9415

Bad news... I have OdroidC, not OdroidC2 and there is no easy to install 64 bit system on RPi3. So no 64 bit Atik driver for now :( Peter
7 years 8 months ago #9425

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds