INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Problems with STi and Takahashi

• Thank you received: 0
Hi everybody,

I am new in this forum but I come already with questions. Since few month, I try to drive my setup with a RPi2 and INIDI library with Ekos, but I have some problems.
My setup is actually very simple : a EM200 Temma PC mount and a camera STi.

My problems is :
- for the mount, I cannot connect the mount the first time, I must connect, disconnect and connect. After that is ok. It's strange, but it's not a big issue. The main problem is that I have any feedback from the mount : no AD and Dec position of the mount (see figure 1). With Ekos, I canot see in which direction is the mount. However, when I synchronize the mount in a star and when I goto to an object, This object is in the filed of telescope, so the goto work well.

- for the CCD, connexion is no problem, but I canot take picture, I have error message and exposure is 0 second regardless of the exposure that I set in Ekos (see figure 2).

In the future I would like to add a atik camera to take picture for spectroscopy. So please help me.

Thank you very much,
Best Regards,
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Jean-Christophe.
7 years 3 months ago #13333
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi,

Since I didn't receive answer, I go up my topic.

Best Regards,
Jean-Christophe Dalouzy
7 years 3 months ago #13634

• Thank you received: 20
Hello Jean-Christophe, I believe I am experiencing your same issue. I'm also using an EM-200 and, with the latest version of indi_temma, RA and DEC positions cannot be read from the mount when using a Raspberry Pi. Here is the link to my thread:

indilib.org/forum/mounts/1781-malfunctio...di-temma-driver.html

My troubleshooting has stalled since I do not have (and not sure how to get) a version of minicom running on windows.

Regards,
Giorgio
7 years 3 months ago #13660

I will test the STi today and report if there are any issue. I asked Gerry to look into the Temma issue one more time.
7 years 3 months ago #13670

Hi,

Ok, thank you for your answer.
For Takahashi driver, I don't know if it's a good news but at least, I am not alone :) . I will follow your topic too.
For STi, Ok, I will wait your tests.

For the moment, I use windows PC, but it's not my aim.

Best Regards,
7 years 3 months ago #13807

Time to create page: 0.540 seconds