INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Connection problems after update

Another build would be available tomorrow, please check if that solves your issue. It works fine here locally (but I compile everything).
7 years 2 months ago #14373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 51
Hello Jasem,
I made an update this morning on my laptop. I made a quick test on it with ASI 178MM and 120MM-S. You will find the result for the 178MM below.
I haven''t updated INDI on the odroid and all worked fine in remote with wifi connection. The only thing I can't do is to switch to 16b for 178MM.

I am really dubious.
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Patrick.
7 years 2 months ago #14409

What version? Run apt-cache policy indi-asi
7 years 2 months ago #14411

As ever you were right Jasem,

indi-asi:
Installé : (aucun)
Candidat : 0.5+r2823~201702110648~ubuntu16.04.1
Table de version :
0.5+r2823~201702110648~ubuntu16.04.1 500
500 ppa.launchpad.net/mutlaqja/ppa/ubuntu xenial/main amd64 Packa

I have done an
I have done the same on the odroid.
Now, all looks to works quite fine. But remains some troubles in the cooling management and sometimes preview buttons in exposure and in focusing that turn unexpectedly grey. Other problem: I asked a temperature of -15C. The cooler looks stuck @-10C. I asked to a preview. The exposure wait infinitely to reach -15C. And I don't have a stop button to stop the process.
I guess I won't make an img of the sd card on odroid. On Intel platform, is it possible to make a snapshot of a working configuration to be able to fix this kind of problems ?
7 years 2 months ago #14420

Well this is the final for this topic.
The result is that what bring lot of troubles in USB management on Odroid XU4 is the update of the Ubuntu-mate 16.04LTS.
I have re-created a fresh install of Ubuntu 16.04LTS and installed all the necessary software and only these ones . Didn't do any upgrade.
And all finally worked fine apart the temperature control on ASI178MM.

So if you use an Odroid and install the Ubuntu-Mate 16.04LTS on it. DON'T DO ANY UPGRADE or DIST-UPGRADE. If needed just do update on the necessary software.
7 years 2 months ago #14557

Time to create page: 0.435 seconds