INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

HELP resolve: solve-field, works command line not in Ekos

• Thank you received: 24
Got a clear night to test things out, and there are improvements.

- The load and slew works now. The RA is ignored if needed, and the settings are working as expected.

- Problem: with repeated solving after forth time KStars crashes, e.g Load and Slew, capture & reslew to accuracy 30, and after four time KStar crashes. Wish it would only take1-2 times though. I am looking for the logs now if they are of interest.

- Question: For the RA, location issues I had above, as I setup and take down each night I think the correct INDI setting for KStars is to update the RPI3 (device) based on the time and location of the device (ideally the mount I hope): Setting -> INDI -> Device Updates -> Device... correct? The mount is aligned with the HC using time and date, so it seems the RPI3/KStar/Ekos should use this time and date. (I think this is what I messed up with the RA)

- If load and Slew resolves when at least using the simulator, after the slew the Stop button is greyed out and the process cannot be stopped and seems to keep running.

Side Notes:

1. If using Skysafari, do not have it update the date and time, it will mess things up.
2. Good news: Mount HC, Kstars, and Skysafari can all report same RA/DEC and ALT/AZ
7 years 2 weeks ago #15036

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds