Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
08 Apr 2018
INDI development team is happy to announce the release of INDI Library v1.7.0. This new exciting release builds on the maturity of INDI Library and comes with many new supported devices and fixes for existing drivers.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: simultaneous CCD control with RPi (indi)& BT HEQ5 Mount control

Re:simultaneous CCD control with RPi (indi)& BT HEQ5 Mount control 3 months 2 weeks ago #23245

I know this is an older thread but I came across it as I’m researching how to make my mount wireless.
I’m waiting on my usb cable, but in the mean time I made a cable that is like the serial to rj-12 that comes with the HEQ5. I didn’t have one because I bought my mount used.
So far I loaded the recent Raspbian image in a pi2b+. Loaded the INDI drivers and Indi web server.
From my Mac or PC I can use kstars to control the mount and trigger my DSLR. I’ve been able to have the captured images saved to the PC.

If I use a USB camera like the ASI224MC would I be able to save the files local also? I don’t have one to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:simultaneous CCD control with RPi (indi)& BT HEQ5 Mount control 3 months 2 weeks ago #23253

All camera's files can be saved on the PI if you're using Ekos. Just set the upload mode to Local

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jasem Mutlaq
Support INDI & Ekos; Get StellarMate Astrophotography Gadget.
How to Submit Logs when you have problems?
Add your observatory info
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds

Login

3rd Party

Choose from the numerous 3rd party INDI drivers to suit your needs!

Got Problem?

Check out the FAQ, the forum, and the bug tracking system to resolve any issues you might have!
You can also subscribe to INDI newsletter and development mailing lists to get the latest updates on INDI!

Gallery

Replica

Why INDI

Replica