Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
27 Feb 2017
INDI development team is happy to announce the release of INDI Library v1.4.0. This new exciting release builds on the maturity of INDI Library and comes with many new supported devices and fixes for existing drivers. Several improvements and enhancements are included in this release including native support for Cygwin and MacOS platforms in addition to Linux, BSD, and Windows (Client only).
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kstars aborts after selecting 'View in what's interesting'

Kstars aborts after selecting 'View in what's interesting' 3 weeks 8 hours ago #17142

Running on a Raspberry Pi 3 using Ubuntu Mate.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kstars aborts after selecting 'View in what's interesting' 2 weeks 1 day ago #17240

phomer60 wrote: Running on a Raspberry Pi 3 using Ubuntu Mate.

This appears to be a problem only when running in VNC and currently seems to have stopped aborting but now is not displaying the window correctly. It splits the screen, as occurs when using a monitor, keyboard and mouse, but is not filling in the right part of the screen properly.
Attachments:

Last Edit: by phomer60.

Kstars aborts after selecting 'View in what's interesting' 2 weeks 7 hours ago #17256

This can happen sometimes in non-KDE environments, might be missing QML dependencies but I'm not sure. I tested it on a MATE VM and it works.

Kstars aborts after selecting 'View in what's interesting' 1 week 6 days ago #17261

One question, did you test it directly connected or through VNC?

Kstars aborts after selecting 'View in what's interesting' 1 week 6 days ago #17262

Some further information:-
I am running vnc4server.
I have found that kstars has a toggle button for 'What's interesting' in the menu bar, which when selected shows the attached screen momentarily before aborting kstars.
Attachments:

Last Edit: by phomer60. Reason: Fix attachment image
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

Login

3rd Party

Choose from the numerous 3rd party INDI drivers to suit your needs!

Got Problem?

Check out the FAQ, the forum, and the bug tracking system to resolve any issues you might have!
You can also subscribe to INDI newsletter and development mailing lists to get the latest updates on INDI!

Gallery

Replica

Why INDI

Replica