Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
20 Aug 2017
INDI development team is happy to announce the release of INDI Library v1.5.0. This new exciting release builds on the maturity of INDI Library and comes with many new supported devices and fixes for existing drivers.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Font size

Font size 2 months 1 week ago #19355

• pcxz
  • pcxz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Not found where is possible set size font for constellation name, in my case is too big.
Where is ? ..thanks.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

----
Celestron C8 Fastar XLT U.S.A. (Carbon tube), seeker 9x50 (used as a guide scope), Wedge, Meade DSI (used as a guide cam), Canon EOS 500D Full mod, Canon EOS 1000D, RaspBerryPI3 with remote management through EKOS.

Font size 2 months 1 week ago #19356

I increased size because it was too small... oh well, I'll add a slider in the options in the next release. Also you can turn off constellation names!
The following user(s) said Thank You: pcxz

Jasem Mutlaq
Support INDI & Ekos; Get StellarMate Astrophotography Gadget.
How to Submit Logs when you have problems?

Font size 2 months 1 week ago #19373

• pcxz
  • pcxz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Ok knro, no problem, now see where is set font size in source code, change in best size for my monitor, and recompile.
Also for height ekos window i change ( move system log to the right of the window )

Now I see all everything inside in 1366x768 monitor :)

Attachments:

----
Celestron C8 Fastar XLT U.S.A. (Carbon tube), seeker 9x50 (used as a guide scope), Wedge, Meade DSI (used as a guide cam), Canon EOS 500D Full mod, Canon EOS 1000D, RaspBerryPI3 with remote management through EKOS.
Last Edit: by pcxz.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Login

3rd Party

Choose from the numerous 3rd party INDI drivers to suit your needs!

Got Problem?

Check out the FAQ, the forum, and the bug tracking system to resolve any issues you might have!
You can also subscribe to INDI newsletter and development mailing lists to get the latest updates on INDI!

Gallery

Replica

Why INDI

Replica