Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
20 Aug 2017
INDI development team is happy to announce the release of INDI Library v1.5.0. This new exciting release builds on the maturity of INDI Library and comes with many new supported devices and fixes for existing drivers.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cannot access INDI Web Manager

Cannot access INDI Web Manager 2 weeks 23 hours ago #19959

Everything was working fine, and then I installed KStars/Ekos on a new PC, and tried to make a new remote connection to my Stellar Mate. I created a new profile through the web manager ( stellarmate.local:8624 ) and saved this, restarted, and now I cannot get back to the web manager! I have a static IP address set, and left the ports as default - but it appears to be refusing the connection now.

I can still successfully VNC connect to stellar mate, and my "local" INDI profile still works when running KStars/Ekos.

Should I re-install INDI Web Manager? Or is there a manual way to force a reset?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cannot access INDI Web Manager 2 weeks 23 hours ago #19960

Can you ping StellarMate? ping stellarmate.local

Is it connected via WiFi, Ethernet, or HotSpot?

Jasem Mutlaq
Support INDI & Ekos; Get StellarMate Astrophotography Gadget.
How to Submit Logs when you have problems?

Cannot access INDI Web Manager 2 weeks 22 hours ago #19961

Oh wait, you can VNC in, so it's not a connection problem. Depending on when you got StellarMate, there is a reset script that resets everything to factory settings. But it shouldn't be used until everything else is tried first. Please open a ticket on StellarMate website so I can follow up from there.

Jasem Mutlaq
Support INDI & Ekos; Get StellarMate Astrophotography Gadget.
How to Submit Logs when you have problems?

Cannot access INDI Web Manager 2 weeks 22 hours ago #19965

Thanks @knro, I will submit a ticket.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

Login

1. 3rd Party

Choose from the numerous 3rd party INDI drivers to suit your needs!

1. Got Problem?

Check out the FAQ, the forum, and the bug tracking system to resolve any issues you might have!
You can also subscribe to INDI newsletter and development mailing lists to get the latest updates on INDI!

Gallery

Replica

Why INDI

Replica