Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
08 Apr 2018
INDI development team is happy to announce the release of INDI Library v1.7.0. This new exciting release builds on the maturity of INDI Library and comes with many new supported devices and fixes for existing drivers.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Site Management in INDI Control Panel

Site Management in INDI Control Panel 1 week 11 hours ago #27366

• muckmuck
  • muckmuck's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
When I connect to my mount I always see this entry in the log (2018-07-10T18:29:09: [INFO] Site location updated to Lat 48:03:48 - Long 237:03:07 ) and I can't seem to figure out how to set the "Site 1" to my Lat/Lon to save. I have KStars set to update time/location and if I look at the mount (G11GT) it has the correct information so I think I'm OK but would like INDI to update the correct information to prevent potential issues if it updates the mount to the incorrect information and I not know about it.

This is the format I'm using when entering Lat/Lon.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Site Management in INDI Control Panel 1 week 6 hours ago #27368

Use Kstars "Geographic" setup to enter your city and in Ekos options make its set to "Kstars updates all devices" which is the default so probably its doing this.

Site Management in INDI Control Panel 1 week 3 hours ago #27370

• muckmuck
  • muckmuck's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I have defined my location in KStars and it is displaying the correct city in the lower left in KStars so I don't know where INDI/Control Panel is getting this incorrect lat/lon.

Site Management in INDI Control Panel 6 days 22 hours ago #27373

That probably was a value saved in the config file. Try to update it from KStars then go to INDI Control Panel --> Options --> Configuration --> save to save it to the config file.

Jasem Mutlaq
Support INDI & Ekos; Get StellarMate Astrophotography Gadget.
How to Submit Logs when you have problems?
Add your observatory info
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds

Login

3rd Party

Choose from the numerous 3rd party INDI drivers to suit your needs!

Got Problem?

Check out the FAQ, the forum, and the bug tracking system to resolve any issues you might have!
You can also subscribe to INDI newsletter and development mailing lists to get the latest updates on INDI!

Gallery

Replica

Why INDI

Replica