INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Ekos - Guide subframes and options

• Thank you received: 19
I've got an issue with the subframes in the guiding panel. Once I select the option, the subframe appears as expected. The problem is that deselecting the subframe in order to get a full frame again doesn't work. The only way I get it to work again is to shutdown the program and start again.

Also, it would be nice to be able to save/load the values on the guiding panel, e.g. the pulse value for calibration, plus all the values on the auto-guiding panel as well.
9 years 8 months ago #1615

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Actually, the subframing issue was fixed yesterday (quickgit.kde.org/?p=kstars.git&a=commitd...97350030cfa1b3a33f29) and I'll make the major settings to be loaded from config file today.
9 years 8 months ago #1622

Brilliant, I look forward to the update.
9 years 8 months ago #1633

The subframe fix mostly works.

If you turn it off in the guiding panel, then switch back to the calibration panel and capture there, it doesn't remove the subframe.
I found I had to go back into the guiding panel, hit capture again (with the subframe off still) and it resets fine. Then the calibration panel works fine.
9 years 8 months ago #1657

I _think_ it should work now, please test and let me know.
9 years 8 months ago #1665

I believe this now works, although I'll have to remember to do some more explicit testing on it in my next session.

Also, while the dark frame config option value is being saved/restored, it doesn't apply it on use. You have to turn it off/on again to get it to work.
9 years 8 months ago #1679

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds