INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Flags a plenty

• Thank you received: 1

Flags a plenty was created by Marko T.

This is most likely more of a kstars related issue than indi, but I couldn't find a good place to ask this question so I decided to put it here.
I've come across an interesting bug with the flags in kstars. They seem to multiply and appear from nowhere. Earlier I did some tests with flags and after that deleted all of them. Now everytime I start kstars, it digs the flags from somewhere when I open the "Tools - Flags" window and replicates them. After a couple of starts I have 231 flags with the original locations. I know there must be a file somewhere where the flag information is stored but I can't seem to find it anywere.

So if anybody knows where to find the file or how otherwise to get rid of the flags, I'd appreciate the info. Or point me to the proper place to post this question.

I'm using kstars-bleeding.
9 years 1 month ago #3289

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Jasem Mutlaq on topic Flags a plenty

This is quite interesting indeed and I just confirmed it, it has to do with Qt not deleting rows in the database. You'll find the userdb.sqlite file under ~/.local/share/kstars
You can edit it to remove all those extra flags, but do NOT use the flag manager just yet until this is resolved, sounds like a Qt bug
9 years 1 month ago #3290

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds