INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Indiduino not included in raspberry pi daily build

• Thank you received: 3
Hello.
I wanted to test indi_duino switcher running indiserver on my Raspberry Pi but when installing the daily build packades it was not included.
I had to build it from source.
Is there a reason for it to be excluded from the daily builds?

Regards
Daniel
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Daniel Franzén. Reason: Spelling
8 years 4 months ago #5774

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I added it, should be available in tomorrow's build.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robert Barlow, Daniel Franzén
8 years 4 months ago #5777

8 years 4 months ago #5778

Hi. Today I downloaded the daily builds again and installed it on my Pi, however I still didn't see the indi-duino package in the download.
Here's a list of the packages that where extracted from the download:
atikccd-0.34-armhf.deb                  indi-ffmv-dbg_0.1_armhf.deb          libapogee3-dev_3.0.3179_armhf.deb
dcraw_9.26_armhf.deb                    indi-fishcamp_1.0_armhf.deb          libapogee-dbg_3.0.3179_armhf.deb
fliusb-dkms_1.3_armhf.deb               indi-fishcamp-dbg_1.0_armhf.deb      libfishcamp_1.0_armhf.deb
fliusb-source_1.3_armhf.deb             indi-fli_1.0.0ubuntu3_armhf.deb      libfishcamp-dev_1.0_armhf.deb
indi-aagcloudwatcher_1.3_armhf.deb      indi-fli-dbg_1.0.0ubuntu3_armhf.deb  libfli1_1.8.ubuntu5_armhf.deb
indi-aagcloudwatcher-dbg_1.3_armhf.deb  indi-gphoto_1.4_armhf.deb            libfli-dev_1.8.ubuntu5_armhf.deb
indi-apogee_1.5_armhf.deb               indi-gphoto-dbg_1.4_armhf.deb        libindi1_1.1.0_armhf.deb
indi-apogee-dbg_1.5_armhf.deb           indi-maxdomeii_1.0_armhf.deb         libindi-data_1.1.0_all.deb
indi-asicam_0.4_armhf.deb               indi-qhy_1.5_armhf.deb               libindi-dev_1.1.0_armhf.deb
indi-asicam-dbg_0.4_armhf.deb           indi-qhy-dbg_1.5_armhf.deb           libqhy_0.1.7_armhf.deb
indi-bin_1.1.0_armhf.deb                indi-qsi_0.4.1_armhf.deb             libqsi7_7.2.0_armhf.deb
indi-dbg_1.1.0_armhf.deb                indi-qsi-dbg_0.4.1_armhf.deb         libqsi-dbg_7.2.0_armhf.deb
indi-dsi_0.1_armhf.deb                  indi-sbig_1.5_armhf.deb              libqsi-dev_7.2.0_armhf.deb
indi-dsi-dbg_0.1_armhf.deb              indi-sbig-dbg_1.5_armhf.deb          libsbigudrv2_2.1.0_armhf.deb
indi-eqmod_0.2_armhf.deb                indi-sx_1.4_armhf.deb                shoestring-0.8-armhf.deb
indi-eqmod-dbg_0.2_armhf.deb            indi-sx-dbg_1.4_armhf.deb
indi-ffmv_0.1_armhf.deb                 libapogee3_3.0.3179_armhf.deb

The date on the packages indicate that they were built on 8 Nov, so it seems like an old package.

/Daniel
8 years 4 months ago #5805

There was an issue with the build, it is currently building and should be available within the next couple of hours.
8 years 4 months ago #5826

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds