Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
20 Aug 2017
INDI development team is happy to announce the release of INDI Library v1.5.0. This new exciting release builds on the maturity of INDI Library and comes with many new supported devices and fixes for existing drivers.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Time confusion

Time confusion 4 months 1 week ago #17761

• Vox45
  • Vox45's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
I've setup the location in Kstar and I find that the time does not match the time of my computer (real time). The time given for my location is UTC -2

In the screen shot I can see that the computer time (actual time) is 2:47am the UTC is set to 00:47 (so -2 hours) and the LT is set to 23:47

I am quite confused!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time confusion 4 months 1 week ago #17762

• Vox45
  • Vox45's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
This is a mistake of my own making!

The location was created by me and for some reason it did not retain the correct UT offset. I assumed wrongly that the UTC would be dynamically updated to the Country field the same as when I click on a country in the list. I must have used a country with a -2 time offset to create a new location.

My bad!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by Vox45.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

Login

3rd Party

Choose from the numerous 3rd party INDI drivers to suit your needs!

Got Problem?

Check out the FAQ, the forum, and the bug tracking system to resolve any issues you might have!
You can also subscribe to INDI newsletter and development mailing lists to get the latest updates on INDI!

Gallery

Replica

Why INDI

Replica