INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Hitecastro Mount Hub Pro Compact

• Thank you received: 20
I've purchased an Hitecastro Mount Hub Pro Compact from www.hitecastro.co.uk and I'd love to use it in Indi.
This device is the Compact version of its popular bigger brother and it includes: a robofocus compatible focuser controller, four 12V DC ports that can be switched on/off in software and a dew controller with three ports also manageable in software.
It's a very neat and relatively inexpensive device that could have a lot of potential for automated remote configurations in Indi
7 years 1 week ago #15359

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 20
Last week I was at the European AstroFest in London (europeanastrofest.com/) and spoke to a representative of Hitecastro who was very adamant that INDI drivers were being developed for all their Mount hubs (Mount Hub Pro, Mount Hub Pro Compact and Mount Hub Pro V4) and other devices.
Is this true? I browse this forum quite regularly but I haven't seen any current thread on Hitecastro products...
I have myself a Mount Hub Pro Compact and it would be great if I could use it via INDI.
6 years 1 month ago #23338

• Thank you received: 4
Hi
I had a reply from Hitecastro today concerning INDI driver for the Mount Hub Pro V4.
They state that they are in touch with the INDI developers. They also said they plan to provide them with a development unit so that they can use it for develop and test.
So it sounds as if they are serious about INDI drivers. As to if this extends to all there products we shall have to wait and see.
It can only help if you mail Hitecastro about the particular Product you would be interested in. Keeps it in there mind.
Graham
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasem Mutlaq
6 years 3 weeks ago #23948

• Thank you received: 0
Just looking at this old post. I am contemplating getting the compact hub too but want to be sure it will run through KStars/Ekos, can anyone confirm whether drivers are in place now for this and if so can anyone report on how it performs?

Thanks, Richard.
2 years 11 months ago #70149

Time to create page: 0.631 seconds