INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Ability To Setup Sequences Without INDI Running

• Thank you received: 6
It would be nice to be able build/edit sequences without having to connect INDI. I can build schedules in the comfort of my house but since I don't use any kind of remote device at my scope and I don't leave my scope powered up when not in use I currently have to sit outside in the cold to build my sequences. That leads to less then optimal settings.
6 years 5 months ago #20890

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 76
I know what you mean. And you cant really use the indi simulators to build them since the details will be different.
I work around this by manually editing the sequence xml files. I copy an existing sequence xml, open it up in vscode or something like that and start hacking away to create a new sequence file. It generally works.
Derek
6 years 5 months ago #20893

You can't configure the CCD Simulator to mimic your camera? I just tried building a sequence similar to one I had to my QSI and it all worked fine. I only had to edit the file to the change the camera and filter wheel names and the rest stayed as-is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Derek, Eric Vickery
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Jasem Mutlaq.
6 years 5 months ago #20894

• Thank you received: 6
I had not thought about trying to make the simulator mimic my camera, that would be much easier than freezing to death ;)
6 years 5 months ago #20896

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds