INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Recent update - 3 steps forward, 2 steps back!

• Thank you received: 50
I just carried out an 'update and full-upgrade' of Astroberry for my SW AZ-GTi installation, and was pleased to find that now included are KStars 3.4.4 and PHD2.6.10 (multi-star). It was the latter I was particularly keen to use, but I find that it will not connect to my mount which I use with an EQdirect cable. In the earlier version (KStars 3.4.3 and PHD2.6.9v4) the connection made to the Indi mount for guiding was labelled Indi Mount (EQMOD). This option no longer appears in the drop down list and I can no longer establish a connection from PHD2 to the Ekos. Any solutions?
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Avocette.
2 years 9 months ago #73685

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 50
Glad to read that there is a known problem with getting PHD2.6.10 to talk to Ekos that has been reported elsewhere, and Radek recommends winding back to PHD2.6dev4 (not PHD2.6dev5 which suffers the same lack of connection with Ekos).
2 years 8 months ago #73820

• Thank you received: 15
Hi,

you could use the cmake directive -DUSE_SYSTEM_LIBINDI=1 like this :

cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DOPENSOURCE_ONLY=1 -DUSE_SYSTEM_CFITSIO=1 -DUSE_SYSTEM_LIBUSB=1 -DUSE_SYSTEM_EIGEN3=1 -DUSE_SYSTEM_LIBINDI=1 ..

Make sure you have define in LDFLAGS the complet path to the libindi (ex : export LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/lib").

I just tested, and that work fine (i only tested with indi simulator).

Kris
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avocette
2 years 8 months ago #73831

Moderators: Radek Kaczorek
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds