INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

word 'nothing' on kstars

• Thank you received: 1
Hi,

I've just downloaded a fresh image of Astroberry server 2.0.4 and installed it on my RPI4.  When I open Kstars, on the front page where the sky map is I have the words 'nothing to the top right hand side of the page.  When I click on a star etc on the sky map and choose centre the word 'nothing' changes to the name of the star etc.  Is this normal as I don't recall seeing this before.  If its not normal how do I get rid of the words to the top right of the front page.

Thanks

Doug
2 years 5 months ago #76683

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Oliver on topic word 'nothing' on kstars

hi

I have Kstars installed on astroberry on raspberry pi 4  the map was working find but now got the same issue as you where the map says nothing 

hopefully someone can help us fixed it 

from Oliver 
2 years 5 months ago #76730

• Thank you received: 50

Replied by Avocette on topic word 'nothing' on kstars

As far as I recall a target object label at the top right of the screen has been quite normal with KStars at least for the year or two since I’ve been using it. My laptop display is 16:9 and I notice that with KStars 3.5.5 (ie as provided by Astroberry 2.0.4) the label is no longer at the extreme right of my screen, but is closer to the centre (but not actually centred). It doesn’t trouble me, but I am curious if we can control its position….
2 years 5 months ago #76778

• Thank you received: 226

Replied by Andrew on topic word 'nothing' on kstars

You can move them. Just click and drag. Also double click reveals more information. Same is true for location and time info boxes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avocette
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Andrew.
2 years 5 months ago #76788

• Thank you received: 1
Hi,

Thanks for the replies, I must have missed this feature over the last 6 months, glad you can move it.

Doug
2 years 5 months ago #76802

Moderators: Radek Kaczorek
Time to create page: 0.580 seconds