INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

DSLR viewer issue

• Thank you received: 0
Hi,

anyone know why, after a big update, Ekos start shows DSLR shots through the fit viewer? Even with capture preview, the DSLR image viewer don't shows up and the image is opened with fits viewer. Obviusly everything in fits option panel is unchecked as usual.
3 years 1 month ago #66980

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 6

Replied by David Swinnard on topic DSLR viewer issue

Perhaps I am misunderstanding you, but... How are your image saving locations defined? I have to have Ekos Capture module Save set to "Remotely" and Indi Control Panel Options Upload set to "Local" or my images get pushed to my laptop (from the Raspberry Pi at the telescope) taking anywhere from 23 to 80 seconds depending of whether it's Ethernet or wifi connection. During this time the exposure sequence is paused. With the settings above, images stay on the Pi and the sequence proceeds along nicely.
3 years 1 month ago #66983

Replied by Jacopo Fallai on topic DSLR viewer issue

It's not my issue.
My issue is about the way images are visualized for a preview, prior starting a sequence.
Now DSLR images are always forced into FITS viewer, taking a lot of resources and the DSLR image viewer not working anymore.
If i starting a sequence, anyway, all work nicely.
3 years 1 month ago #66987

• Thank you received: 94

Replied by alacant on topic DSLR viewer issue

Hi
Do you mean this?
3 years 1 month ago #66988
Attachments:

Yes.
I mean: usually prior to start a sequence i clic to the little camera button in capture panel, image open in "DSLR image viewer" (no need to check the option in Ekos setup panel) and after that i start the sequence.
Now, after a big upgrade, the DSLR RAW Is opened in fits viewer, but it's all unchecked in fits options, as usual
3 years 1 month ago #66989

Ok probably it's not an issue, and fits viewer replaced DSLR image viewer for visualize RAW data? If don't convert .cr2 in .fits it's ok i think....
3 years 1 month ago #66991

Moderators: Radek Kaczorek
Time to create page: 0.474 seconds