INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

QHY163M disconnect INDI

• Thank you received: 6
Messing with the Rock64 (4gb).
It definitely didn't like the usb wifi dongle plugged in to it while indi was running. Moved it to powered USB hub.
Updated everything, running latest Kstars ect.

Seems to have been an improvement, not sure if that was reflected as a change in the drivers / software or the better performance of the Rock64.

I still have the cam ran USB2 directly to the Rock64. Saving images to the Rock64 instead of trying to transfer them via indi / Kstars.

I was able to get 80 x 40sec subs in a row without issue. Haven't tried autofocus yet.
Last edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by David Rankin.
6 years 2 weeks ago #24034

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 6
Just to further this up. I ran a few sequences last night using the Rock64 without issue. I was able to run live view ect. I still opted to save images directly to the rock and ftp them over, and did focusing manually using the controls available in the focusing window. Typically using any of the live view features would crash it. Also ran over a wifi dongle, no hard wire.

I was able to use ekos scheduler running plate solves between many different locations in a short time without issue. No disconnects at all. I'm guessing the Rock64 is more suited to run the QHY163M.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasem Mutlaq
Last edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by David Rankin.
6 years 2 weeks ago #24111

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.408 seconds