INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

ZWO ASI CAM are recognized but not connected

• Thank you received: 4
www.dropbox.com/s/nob2xfbytgy0rv5/Foto%2...9%2045%2011.jpg?dl=0
Please see this. Don’t worry about the ASIAIR. It is my RPi3 with StellarMate OS.
4 years 2 months ago #48405

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 420
Click the Go To Editor... link to the lower left of the reply box.
4 years 2 months ago #48411

• Thank you received: 2
Hi!
I have tested with an older Odroid and on that one my ASI1600MM connects without problems. On my newer Odroid it doesn't connect but the filter wheel which is connected through the camera works so it is definitely a driver issue.
Erland
4 years 2 months ago #48481

• Thank you received: 420
Does the older Odroid have an older version of KStars? if yes, what version is that?
4 years 2 months ago #48483

• Thank you received: 2
The older Odroid have version 3.3.2.
4 years 2 months ago #48487

• Thank you received: 139
I have just come across this exact problem on my RPi4. When I connect them directly to my Mac they work. Also, other ZWO cameras work (like the new 2600MC-Pro), but I can't get the 1600 to connect. Any solution here yet?
4 years 1 month ago #48796

• Thank you received: 3
Hi,
same case here ; RPI4 with Pegasus UPB, eqmod, and 3 zwo (294mcpro, 120mc, 224mc) recognized but not connected ; SM and kstars just updated on 3.4

I have changed the port (on the UPB and directly on the rpi4) , try a new config with autoscan (all ok) but my cams still not connected.

I tried by SM webmanager and kstars on my PC (Windows 3.9) ; exactly the same...no cams connected :(

All worked fine before the update.

Best
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Frank.
4 years 1 month ago #48807

• Thank you received: 0
I am using a Pi4 with all the latest updates to today 01/02/2020 and my ZWO ASI120MM works ok.
However my ZWO ASI183MC-PRO, although recognised, when I try to connect to it using oacapture or CCDciel crashes both applications.

I'm not sure where the crash logs are as /var/logs/messages does not contain any log of the crash. Happy to submit logs if you can tell me where they are.

Terry
4 years 1 month ago #48808

Hi,
Originally I started this thread. Since than I changed and or updated everything from laptop OS to RPIs OS versions. For now it works with RPI4 beta and stable but still not wit RPI3.
So I bought me another RPI4, but could not Test because of time.
I recognized an ASI CCD update from 1.5 to 1.6. But I could not select it from the list, I mean it was shown but not clickable.
Is Jasem or somebody else working on this issue?

Thanks in advance

GUnter
4 years 1 month ago #48830

Mine stopped working on the RPi4 running stellar mate 1.5. I just flashed and updated to 1.6 and it's working fine now. Kind of sucks to have had to do that, but at least it's working. Strange that it had been working fine, then all of a sudden it stopped. It must have been one of the software updates that broke it.
4 years 1 month ago #48831

Hi,

as mentioned, I was not able to update to 1.6 out of the systems update procedure. Where can I find the image of 1.6? Is it on the StellarMate customer site?

Bye Gunter
4 years 1 month ago #48850

Log into the STELLARMATE site, then go to downloads, find your invoice, and there will be a download link on it for both Rpi3 and Rpi4, make sure you get the right version.
4 years 1 month ago #48853

Time to create page: 0.768 seconds