INDI Library v1.8.9 Released (01 Mar 2021)

INDI monthly update. In addition to driver improvements, major code refactoring is in progress by @pawel-soja to modernize and improve INDI aging code.

New forum users, please go here first: indilib.org/forum/new-forum-users.html

Indi driver crash when focusing

• Thank you received: 0
Sorry I have searched on the web and in this forum too but I can't find advises about what occur last nignt.

I tried for the first time to connect my Canon 5D II DSLR to stellarmate, but when I try to autofocus with ZWO focuser, Ekos crashes and shutted down.
indeed some pictures were taken as I heard the mirror unlock...but no picture was displayed on ekos screen. and the message "not star found" was displayed.

I believe the DSLR was well connected as I was abble to liveview through capture module, but focus manually with a electronic focuser is not useful and not reliable.

I was wondering if a specific routine is mandatory with DSLR in focuser module, how could I select a star, in live view, in a picture?

I have tried the focuser with guiding camera and everything was fine.

I was connected to stellarmate through Stellarmate hotspot Wifi.

Thanks for your help, I spent half night to resolve this and I have to reboot 3 times ekos and drivers :silly:
6 months 3 weeks ago #59978

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 23
Did you have the take a Dark box checked? I seem to be having trouble with that lately. Works fine without but gets hung up for long periods when checked and finally takes everything down.
Mach1, TS86SDQ, ASI071, ASI174, OAG, focusPro
6 months 3 weeks ago #59997

• Thank you received: 0
I d'ont remember I will check this evening.
6 months 3 weeks ago #60000

Run KStars from Ekos Debugger (on desktop) and attach the logs.
Jasem Mutlaq
Support INDI & Ekos; Get StellarMate Astrophotography Gadget.
How to Submit Logs when you have problems?
Add your observatory info
6 months 3 weeks ago #60008

Time to create page: 0.461 seconds