INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

ASI2600 Settings

• Thank you received: 0

ASI2600 Settings was created by Georg Nyman

Excuse my most likely silly question - which I have posted already on other locations as well, but I need your help. Shooting with my ASI2600MC (one-shot color), I only get images which are black-white-blue. No colors, no shades, no gradiants. What setting did I miss or not do right? I found that strange name "3D Cube" - is it that, what I have to activate to get images, which I can process in PI and or APP?

One screenshot is attached - you see, what I mean...
Thanks and regards

Georg
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Georg Nyman. Reason: same screenshot four times---my mistake
3 years 1 month ago #67566
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 420

Replied by Wouter van Reeven on topic ASI2600 Settings

Georg,
This is perfectly normal. The image you see is linear which means that it needs to be stretched before you see all the data in it. Before that you need to debayer the image too though it looks like you stacked your image in APP (judging by the file name). If you come over to the APP forum then I can help you there.

Wouter
3 years 1 month ago #67668

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Georg Nyman on topic ASI2600 Settings

Thanks Wouter for your reply. However, I know that the image needs to be stretched because it is linear, but after stretching it, it remains like that. Only one channel can be stretched, the other two remain black. In the meantime, I think, I have found the reason - it seems to be necessary to activate "3D Cube" option in the FITS setup of the program. I tried it without activation and stretched all three channels - and only the red one resulted in an image - in red of course.The blue and green remained black.
Have you ever heard about that before?
Thanks and regards
Georg
3 years 1 month ago #67690

• Thank you received: 420

Replied by Wouter van Reeven on topic ASI2600 Settings

I shoot with an ASI2600MC with Ekos myself and I never had that problem. The images process just fine in APP. Once again, please join that forum and Vincent and I can try to help you with your images.
3 years 1 month ago #67698

Time to create page: 0.486 seconds