INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

ASI294MM Driver Astroberry

• Thank you received: 2
Hello,

I just trying the ASI294MM camera from ZWO with Astroberry (Kstar /ekos ) and I get a systematic erro ( driver crashed ). Is this the driver disponible with this 1.8.7 release of 3rd party drivers indi-bin ?

Best regards....
JC
2 years 10 months ago #72083

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by Hank on topic ASI294MM Driver Astroberry

the asi294mm works fine with the default drivers in the current 2.0.3 astroberry - I've not had any problems with it. Have you updated to the latest packages? Do you have a decent quality USB cable? Can you reproduce the error and capture in debug logfiles? Many of the devs here are quite good at understanding the problem with a good set of debug log files.
2 years 10 months ago #72088

Replied by JCAstro on topic ASI294MM Driver Astroberry

Thank you Hank for your quick reply ! I will re-try a complet upgrade of the astroberry package… Perharps some issue have not been well done ( I have upgraded only the driver 3rd party …)

JC
2 years 10 months ago #72095

Replied by JCAstro on topic ASI294MM Driver Astroberry

So...

I tried with "sudo apt update" and "sudo apt upgrade" but when restarting, the desktop of my Rasbian ( buster ) is not available... I get a "panic massage " and the system is restarting. I suppose that my Rasbain has been updated since 9 month ... So is ther any way to update only Astroberry and not all the system ?

Best regards.
JC
2 years 10 months ago #72116

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds