INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

KStars 3.5.6 Mac beta, please test, Mac Users!

• Thank you received: 812
Ah, if Jasem has addressed it, then it should be fixed for all.  This release includes the latest version of INDI.  INDI is not platform specific.  The Mac build is the same as the linux build.
2 years 4 months ago #77799

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 812
By all means, test it and see when you get a chance.
2 years 4 months ago #77800

• Thank you received: 1
>> Does the same thing happen if you try to connect to the camera first, or just when you try to connect to the mount first?

Seems like the order does not matter. New recording and this time a crash log attached.

Thanks for replying, I thought I'd never be able to post anything here.
2 years 4 months ago #77811
Attachments:
  • format_tst.avi

• Thank you received: 155
I downloaded this new version, and installed it on my 2012 MacMini running OSX Maverick.  I launched EKOS, and all my devices loaded up perfectly.  The issue with the CEM120 baud rate has been resolved.  Thanks!   These are the devices that all loaded up fine:

iOptron CEM120 EC2
ASI1600MM Pro
LodeStar X2
ZWO EFW
Esatto focuser
AAG Cloudwatcher
Nexdome. (but I have not powered off the dome controller and tried it again.  There has been an unresolved issue with the INDI driver that makes connecting to the Nexdome Shutter difficult.  It would give Serial Errors repeatedly until it finally connects - which can take an hour to resolve.  But once connected, it stays connected as long as I keep the controller powered on.  I've written this up several times.  It's an INDI issue, as it never happens with ASCOM.)

It's cloudy tonight, so I cant test imaging.  
Are there any specific things you want me to check?

2 years 4 months ago #77855

• Thank you received: 2
Did you get your focuser connected with 3.5.5?
2 years 4 months ago #77874

• Thank you received: 155
Small bug:  I was guiding for several hours and decided to turn off the autoguider and take some unguided images.  But EKOS kept waiting for the guide RMS to get below 1"  - even after I turned that function off, and the tried again by setting it to zero.  I turned it back on and then off and it still acts like that feature was still on.  I wasn't able to capture any images until I turned the autoguider back on.  

Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Peter Kennett.
2 years 4 months ago #77917
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.394 seconds