INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Issue compiling KStars

• Thank you received: 226
I like to build KStars myself using the AstroPi3 build script but have come upon an issue that stops the make process. I'm given the choice to build latest release or master, both have had the same issue.
In file included from /home/pi/AstroRoot/kstars-build/kstars/KStarsLib_autogen/YBWGFWFLDP/moc_remoteastrometryparser.cpp:9,
                 from /home/pi/AstroRoot/kstars-build/kstars/KStarsLib_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp:45:
/home/pi/AstroRoot/kstars/kstars/ekos/align/remoteastrometryparser.h:56:20: error: 'Parity' in namespace 'FITSImage' does not name a type
         FITSImage::Parity parity = FITSImage::BOTH;
                    ^~~~~~
make[2]: *** [kstars/CMakeFiles/KStarsLib.dir/build.make:848: kstars/CMakeFiles/KStarsLib.dir/KStarsLib_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:1575: kstars/CMakeFiles/KStarsLib.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:141: all] Error 2

I also noticed this message
AutoMoc: /home/pi/AstroRoot/kstars/kstars/ekos/scheduler/mosaictilesmanager.h:117: Warning: Class MosaicTilesManager implements the interface QGraphicsItem but does not list it in Q_INTERFACES. qobject_cast to QGraphicsItem will not work!
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Andrew.
1 year 11 months ago #82431

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 107

Replied by nou on topic Issue compiling KStars

You can try my build script gitea.nouspiro.space/nou/astro-soft-build
1 year 11 months ago #82434

Replied by Andrew on topic Issue compiling KStars

I tried the your script and had the same issue.
1 year 11 months ago #82442

• Thank you received: 809
What system is this on? Ubuntu Mate, Raspbian, or something else? If it is ubuntu mate, and you are using the right script, stellarsolver should have been updated with the PPA. If it is something else, we might have to look into it.
1 year 11 months ago #82470

Replied by Andrew on topic Issue compiling KStars

I am using the AstroPi3 build script. As far as I know it rebuilt StellarSolver, presumably the 2.0 version. I am unsure how to verify that though.
1 year 11 months ago #82471

Time to create page: 0.303 seconds