INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Build of 1.8.3 on odroid Ubuntu 18.04.3 - fixed

• Thank you received: 14
Hi,
I have been running with a build on my oDroid for some time - I noticed support for the iOptrom iPolar so did a src backup of my current setup & created a new build tree.

I already had a set of recompile scripts but carefully noted all the current Indi & 3rd-party build instructions.

The build of Indi went perfectly

The 3rd party build failed (I tried to build all of the stuff as I have a fair amount to connect & seemed easier that finding the individual drivers)

(I have successfully built by using the extra arguments : -DWITH_RTLSDR:OPTION=OFF -DWITH_LIMESDR:OPTION=OFF)

It failed on the indi_rtlsdr - I tried to build just that driver & got the same error :

Making rtlsdr libs
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU 7.4.0
-- The C compiler identification is GNU 7.4.0
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting CXX compile features
-- Detecting CXX compile features - done
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting C compile features
-- Detecting C compile features - done
-- Found CFITSIO 3.43: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libcfitsio.so
-- Found INDI: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libindidriver.so;/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libindiAlignmentDriver.so (found version "1.8.3")
-- Found ZLIB: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libz.so (found version "1.2.11")
-- Found RTLSDR: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/librtlsdr.so
-- Looking for pthread.h
-- Looking for pthread.h - found
-- Looking for pthread_create
-- Looking for pthread_create - not found
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthreads
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthreads - not found
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthread
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthread - found
-- Found Threads: TRUE
-- Performing Test COMPATIBLE_FORTIFY_SOURCE
-- Performing Test COMPATIBLE_FORTIFY_SOURCE - Success
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/odroid/src/3rdparty/indi_rtlsdr
Scanning dependencies of target indi_rtlsdr_detector
[ 50%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/indi_rtlsdr_detector.dir/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp.o
[100%] Linking CXX executable indi_rtlsdr_detector
CMakeFiles/indi_rtlsdr_detector.dir/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp.o: In function `RTLSDR::Disconnect()':
/home/odroid/src/3rdparty/indi-3rdparty/indi-rtlsdr/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp:222: undefined reference to `INDI::DetectorDevice::setContinuumBufferSize(int, bool)'
/home/odroid/src/3rdparty/indi-3rdparty/indi-rtlsdr/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp:223: undefined reference to `INDI::DetectorDevice::setSpectrumBufferSize(int, bool)'
CMakeFiles/indi_rtlsdr_detector.dir/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp.o: In function `RTLSDR::StartCapture(float)':
/home/odroid/src/3rdparty/indi-3rdparty/indi-rtlsdr/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp:303: undefined reference to `INDI::DetectorDevice::setCaptureDuration(double)'
/home/odroid/src/3rdparty/indi-3rdparty/indi-rtlsdr/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp:307: undefined reference to `INDI::DetectorDevice::setContinuumBufferSize(int, bool)'
/home/odroid/src/3rdparty/indi-3rdparty/indi-rtlsdr/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp:308: undefined reference to `INDI::DetectorDevice::setSpectrumBufferSize(int, bool)'
CMakeFiles/indi_rtlsdr_detector.dir/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp.o: In function `RTLSDR::CaptureParamsUpdated(float, float, float, float, float)':
/home/odroid/src/3rdparty/indi-3rdparty/indi-rtlsdr/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp:331: undefined reference to `INDI::DetectorDevice::setBandwidth(float)'
/home/odroid/src/3rdparty/indi-3rdparty/indi-rtlsdr/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp:332: undefined reference to `INDI::DetectorDevice::setBPS(int)'
CMakeFiles/indi_rtlsdr_detector.dir/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp.o: In function `RTLSDR::TimerHit()':
/home/odroid/src/3rdparty/indi-3rdparty/indi-rtlsdr/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp:400: undefined reference to `INDI::DetectorDevice::setCaptureLeft(double)'
CMakeFiles/indi_rtlsdr_detector.dir/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp.o: In function `RTLSDR::grabData()':
/home/odroid/src/3rdparty/indi-3rdparty/indi-rtlsdr/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp:428: undefined reference to `INDI::Detector::Spectrum(void*, void*, int, int, int)'
CMakeFiles/indi_rtlsdr_detector.dir/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp.o: In function `RTLSDR::initProperties()':
/home/odroid/src/3rdparty/indi-3rdparty/indi-rtlsdr/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp:243: undefined reference to `INDI::Detector::SetDetectorCapability(unsigned int)'
/home/odroid/src/3rdparty/indi-3rdparty/indi-rtlsdr/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp:248: undefined reference to `INDI::DetectorDevice::setMinMaxStep(char const*, char const*, double, double, double, bool)'
/home/odroid/src/3rdparty/indi-3rdparty/indi-rtlsdr/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp:249: undefined reference to `INDI::DetectorDevice::setMinMaxStep(char const*, char const*, double, double, double, bool)'
/home/odroid/src/3rdparty/indi-3rdparty/indi-rtlsdr/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp:250: undefined reference to `INDI::DetectorDevice::setMinMaxStep(char const*, char const*, double, double, double, bool)'
/home/odroid/src/3rdparty/indi-3rdparty/indi-rtlsdr/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp:251: undefined reference to `INDI::DetectorDevice::setMinMaxStep(char const*, char const*, double, double, double, bool)'
/home/odroid/src/3rdparty/indi-3rdparty/indi-rtlsdr/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp:252: undefined reference to `INDI::DetectorDevice::setMinMaxStep(char const*, char const*, double, double, double, bool)'
CMakeFiles/indi_rtlsdr_detector.dir/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp.o:/home/odroid/src/3rdparty/indi-3rdparty/indi-rtlsdr/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp:253: more undefined references to `INDI::DetectorDevice::setMinMaxStep(char const*, char const*, double, double, double, bool)' follow
CMakeFiles/indi_rtlsdr_detector.dir/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp.o: In function `RTLSDR::initProperties()':
/home/odroid/src/3rdparty/indi-3rdparty/indi-rtlsdr/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp:254: undefined reference to `INDI::DetectorDevice::setCaptureExtension(char const*)'
CMakeFiles/indi_rtlsdr_detector.dir/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x4c): undefined reference to `INDI::Detector::saveConfigItems(_IO_FILE*)'
CMakeFiles/indi_rtlsdr_detector.dir/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x74): undefined reference to `INDI::Detector::SetTemperature(double)'
CMakeFiles/indi_rtlsdr_detector.dir/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x80): undefined reference to `INDI::Detector::CaptureComplete(INDI::DetectorDevice*)'
CMakeFiles/indi_rtlsdr_detector.dir/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x88): undefined reference to `INDI::Detector::SetDetectorParams(float, float, float, float, float)'
CMakeFiles/indi_rtlsdr_detector.dir/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x8c): undefined reference to `INDI::Detector::StartStreaming()'
CMakeFiles/indi_rtlsdr_detector.dir/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x90): undefined reference to `INDI::Detector::StopStreaming()'
CMakeFiles/indi_rtlsdr_detector.dir/indi_rtlsdr_detector.cpp.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x94): undefined reference to `INDI::Detector::addFITSKeywords(fitsfile*, INDI::DetectorDevice*, unsigned char*, int)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
CMakeFiles/indi_rtlsdr_detector.dir/build.make:98: recipe for target 'indi_rtlsdr_detector' failed
make[2]: *** [indi_rtlsdr_detector] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:67: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/indi_rtlsdr_detector.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/indi_rtlsdr_detector.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:129: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

Phil
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Phil Shepherd.
4 years 2 months ago #48040

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jasem,
It looks like it's the indi_rtlsdr stuff only.... shame... as I have a USB device which I could have a play with.....

Seems like it was broken during your amalgamation of 3rd party & the core indi...

Phil
4 years 2 months ago #48135

Jasem,
Looks like whaver you changed a few days ago has fixed this issue....

Phil
4 years 2 months ago #48478

Time to create page: 0.722 seconds