INDI Library v1.8.8 Released (09 Jan 2021)

Here are the changes from v1.8.7 to v1.8.8

indihub.space - equipment sharing & space sustainability project based on INDI!

6 months 4 weeks ago
knro
Administrator
Administrator
indihub.space - equipment sharing & space sustainability project based on IN #55731
Thank you Denis for your continued work on this! Looking forward to seeing more integration with Ekos to make this accessible to everyone!

Jasem Mutlaq
Support INDI & Ekos; Get StellarMate Astrophotography Gadget.
How to Submit Logs when you have problems?
Add your observatory info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 months 2 days ago
Gonzothegreat
Supernova Explorer
Supernova Explorer
More
indihub.space - equipment sharing & space sustainability project based on IN #59967
Hello Denis,

Have you been able to get a list of indihub users?
Or an option which allows me to find out who is sharing their equipments and how to contact them?

thanks

Kstars Mac osx
Odroid C1 running indiserver (kept up-to-date with apt-get update/upgrade)
Megrez72 / HEQ5 pro / QHY5L-II-M (OAG) / Atik 314L+ / Gerd Neumann drawer

4 months 1 hour ago 4 months 1 hour ago by dencoded.
dencoded
More
Topic Author
indihub.space - equipment sharing & space sustainability project based on IN #60113
Hello!

Yes, we do have all hosts in DB but we need a UI to present them in a usable way. Good timing, we are focusing to release Web UI in around 1st week of October! There will be directory of observatories where you can find and request share session.
Also, with that release we are going to introduce sign up and sign in asking hosts for email, after sign in you can add you equipment (if you have indihub-agent installed) and then you appear in the directory of observatories.

I spent most of the time this summer to make sure traffic can be processed with the minimum of computational resources. Unfortunately, had to stop the imaging processing pipeline process and development as it is getting too expensive, I will need to rethink and optimize it. So all integration with 3d parties is postponed (temporarily). The good news - share session traffic communication is very light weight and doesn't require any significant computational power.

I will post here when UI is ready to test.

Denis

p.s. meanwhile let me know if you want to be a guest to use my equipment - I will be glad to set it up and can message you connection string!
The following user(s) said Thank You Gonzothegreat

3 months 3 weeks ago
Gonzothegreat
Supernova Explorer
Supernova Explorer
More
indihub.space - equipment sharing & space sustainability project based on IN #60364
"p.s. meanwhile let me know if you want to be a guest to use my equipment - I will be glad to set it up and can message you connection string!"

I definitely would like to try thanks, not just your equipment but more about the indihub space.

Kstars Mac osx

3 months 2 weeks ago
Gonzothegreat
Supernova Explorer
Supernova Explorer
More
indihub.space - equipment sharing & space sustainability project based on IN #60735
Just thought of an idea for indihub.
Instead of just sharing your equipment (in other words: having a stranger control your precious observatory), we should be able to share "sequence files + target".

So in a nutshell:
The Indihub website has a map of Indi observatories, with full info about the imaging train specs, bortle classification, live weather info etc...
A user pick an Indihub observatory and submit his sequence file(s)
Wait for results, as in all the raw files (light dark etc...), maybe they could be uploaded automatically to an Indihub shared location between the requester and the observatory owner

Kstars Mac osx

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds