But as of right now I need to make some updates to it based on the introduction of StellarSolver.
Right now I’m really focused on getting the StellarSolver all ready for the 3.5.0 release. It is a truly huge change that should fix all of the plate solving issues on Mac and Windows while at the same time making blind solves incredibly fast. But it is a lot of work. I have been working on it since February and I’ve been doing the integration work this October.
I will update the build script soon, And with that release a preliminary DMG. But I am trying to get all this worked out first.
Thanks, I'm really struggling with the error compiling drvrnet.c - I thought it might have been an include file issues but no such luck with an easy problem.
I used to love that OSX was such a clean Unix variant, now it just feels like (a more secure, more friendly) headache!
I tried compiling it directly from the indi source build, but was having what looked like clang related issues with the ffmpeg module, so hitting my head against a lot of walls (and to be fair I;'m not a full time or even part time developer, I know enough to hack about, but I've got a lot fo catching up to do with 20 years of downtime between my last coding job and now!
GSO Ritchey Chretien 12" Truss | SkyWatcher ED72
ZWO ASI 2600MC Pro, 1600MM Pro, ASI290MM and ASI224MC all-sky | ZEO EFW | ZWO OAG
Moonlite V2.5 CSL | DeepSkyDad AF3
EQ8-R | Paramount ME & MX
Nexdome | SQM LE | AAG CloudWatcher and Solo | Ultimate Power Box V2 | Spike-a-Flat