Thanks, I'm really struggling with the error compiling drvrnet.c - I thought it might have been an include file issues but no such luck with an easy problem.
I used to love that OSX was such a clean Unix variant, now it just feels like (a more secure, more friendly) headache!
I tried compiling it directly from the indi source build, but was having what looked like clang related issues with the ffmpeg module, so hitting my head against a lot of walls (and to be fair I;'m not a full time or even part time developer, I know enough to hack about, but I've got a lot fo catching up to do with 20 years of downtime between my last coding job and now!
GSO Ritchey Chretien 12" Truss | SkyWatcher ED72 | Celestron C14
ZWO ASI 183MC Pro | ZWO ASI290MM | ZWO ASI224MC all-sky | ZEO EFW | ZWO OAG
Moonlite V2 CSL | DeepSkyDad AF3
EQ8-R | Paramount ME (needs some loving)
Nexdome | SQM LE | Ultimate Power Box V2 | Spike-a-Flat
Kstars 3.5.0 has been very stable, I was about to put a post about it and then I kid you not 30 sec after I thought about the stability the all thing went batshitcrazy on me. Very spooky.
First time this actual error happened ever. I fixed it after figuring it out, and I'm running 2 sessions now.
One thing that's not quite working well is the guiding, I think I may have a log and will post it another timer, something about exposure timeout.
Kstars Mac osx
Odroid C1 running indiserver (kept up-to-date with apt-get update/upgrade)
Megrez72 / HEQ5 pro / QHY5L-II-M (OAG) / Atik 314L+ / Gerd Neumann drawer